Frequently Asked Questions
I’M UNSURE ABOUT A SIZE OR I HAVE A FIT QUESTION. HOW DO I FIND THIS INFORMATION?
SCROLL DOWN FOR SIZE CHART however the general sizing is 0-4 is small 6-8 medium 10-14 large 14-16 xl 1-18 2x 18-20 3x
CAN I RETURN OR EXCHANGE ITEMS?
NO!!! All items are final sale. They cannot be returned only exchanged for same item different size (only if size is still available).
IF item is exchanged there be a 5%restocking fee
WHEN WILL MY ORDER SHIP?
Most orders ship within7-10 business days of purchase. If there are any complications please contact us at and we will assist you with tracking information.
VINTAGE APPAREL SEEMS TO BE WORN?
Please note that items that are vintage may be subject to minimal wear and tear. Remember these items were possibly previously owned therefore they might have been previously worn.
I ORDERED VIRGIN HAIR OR PRODUCTS FROM THE WEBSITE BUT I LIVE IN A STOREFRONT CITY AS WELL. CAN I COME PICK MY ORDER UP AFTER I ORDERED OFFLINE?
WHAT IS VIRGIN HAIR?
Virgin hair is completely unprocessed with its cuticles intact and running in the same direction. Which prevents tangling and is a healthier long lasting hair. Has not undergone any chemical process such as dye, perm, or exposed to any harsh agents. All of our virgin hair is from one donor and is not mixed.
WHAT ARE THE SHIPPING CARRIERS?
We ship all orders from the store through USPS. We do not ship through Fed-ex or UPS or DHL, IF YOU WISH TO USE PLEASE CONTACT US PRIOR.
CHOOSING QUICK OR TRADITIONAL
(The braids are bigger and the stitching is further still a solid foundation and last 2 weeks meant to replace a bond in something quick and temporary NO GLUE ALL SEWN).
There is an additional $5 for hard to grip hair and/or extremely long-thick hair for this option
There is an additional $5 for wet and/or tangled hair that has to be blown out.
· YOU CAN USE UP TO 2 BUNDLES OR PACKS OF HAIR AT NO CHARGE
· FOR EVERY HALF OF BUNDLE ITS AN ADDITIONAL $5 to be added
BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT
Terms and Conditions before appointment
Hello! Thank you for choosing Iamkouture. Just a few reminders before any hair services... - Wash and dry your hair before your appointment ***
To help ensure hair is clean you can section your hair into 4 parts –apply shampoo on the dry scalp then shampoo
- when washing your virgin hair DO NOT wash it with any oil based conditioners Ex. Moroccan, coconut, or argan DO NOT JUST CO WASH PLEASE SHAMPOO ALL EXTENSIONS WATCH OUR VIDEO TO SEE HOW ITS DONE YOUTUBE “THEIAMKOUTURE” If your extensions are wet it is an additional charge to dry them.
- Bring a net/ weaving cap (yes even for sew ins) PICTURE CAN BE FOUND ON OUR YOUTUBE “THEIAMKOUTURE”
- Take out earrings –
- all sews In are tight and secure discomfort MAY OCCUR
- all services REQUIRE A DEPOSIT AND IS DEDUCTED FROM the total
- If more than one pack/bundle of your tracks are cut, there will be an up charge $5 per bundle - please notify us of any hair conditions
- if you have any issues concerns please contact us within 24 hours
. –EXTRA BUNDLES AND STYLING IS ADDITIONAL
-all services are no refundable and deposits which is necessary for any appointments under services deposit please arrive on time to avoid late fees
AFTER HAIR APPOINTMENT
LACE FRONTAL REMOVER
Use ponds cleaner found at your local drug store with 91% alcohol and lace wig remover…ADD goo gone found at walmart or home improvement store watch our youtube to see “theiamkouture”
Let it soak
Apply solution to a towel and gradually rub and peel off the lace while continuously applying pressure so the hair doesn't pull.
Remove all thread after removing and using the hose in your kitchen or bathroom to spray the back of the lace so the water pressure helps removes the residue